We are recruiting for a 3/4 day a week Fairtrade Educator!
£30,000 pro rata
0.6 FTE, 2 year fixed term contract
Trading Visions is an educational charity that works in partnership with pioneering Fairtrade company Divine Chocolate and Kuapa Kokoo, the Ghanaian cocoa farmers co-operative who co-own Divine Chocolate.
Our flagship educational product is the ‘Pa Pa Paa’ teaching resources which tell the ‘bean to bar’ story of Fairtrade cocoa and chocolate. Our teaching resources are mostly aimed at Key Stage 2 and 3 (7-14 yr old) students.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic self starter to:
- promote, maintain and update all of our teaching resources for schools;
- design and deliver workshops at schools and Fairtrade conferences;
- manage enquiries and social media for Trading Visions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience of marketing and press work;
- Experience of using website content management systems;
- Experience of designing and delivering educational resources, workshops and events;
- Enthusiasm for working with young people.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a statement giving details of specific experience, skills and achievements relevant to this post.
Closing date for receipt of CV and supporting statement: 9am, Tuesday 30th May
Interviews to be held: Monday 5th June
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: Trading Visions, 16 Horselydown Lane, London, SE1 2LN
Note that the successful applicant will need to complete an DBS check, which will be arranged by Trading Visions, as the job includes contact with young people.